; />

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Lush World Peace

Let me just start off by saying this review by saying this ballistic has definitely made it into my favourite Lush products – ever!

It’s one of the few things I’ve picked up from their retro range(I’ve had some disastrous experiences with their retro stuff!)

The scent is light and subtle which I’m not overly fond of – the scent itself is nice but I personally like my fragrances to be really strong..

I should probably mention that this thing is huge! About 200g. but the main selling point of this little beauty, for me, it the gorgeous colour it turns your water :)

It fizzed for a few minutes – not overly long, but as you can see in the picture below, as soon as you drop it in the water a rich blue fills the whole tub!

The water was almost opaque by the time it had fizzed itself out – it was so fun having water this colour lol


Will I repurchase at £2.80? Definitely :)

PS I took it out half way through the fizzing – the colour was so pretty :)

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving it x]]] thanks for the post. I love the colour too.

Unknown said...

I'm sad that Lush does not deliver to Puerto Rico :(
the pics looks great, really liked the color the water turned out

joana said...

aww SO pretty

nana said...

i might have to pick this up! it looks so yummy!

It was great, really amazing and interesting for the most part! And yep, it sure is. I havent tried it yet, but the packaging sure is adorable! x

julianne. said...

what pretty colors it made that tubbb!
that looks like an amazing bath<3

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh how cool! I hardly take baths anymore though...haha...hard when I share a bathroom with 5 other people XD
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nat Elizabeth said...

Mmmm it smells so good you think it ACTUALLY good be eadible..or wish it =]

The last photo makes it look like a sponge! Ha, but a pretty one :)

Defo worth the buy

Jess said...

Need to get myself one of these! :)

xo

G said...

Oh I love this one! Very nice. Definitely gonna try it out too :)

-GAYLE IS VOLATILE

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hey thanks for your comment...I'm following you.

Mimi said...

oh my gosh, how cool is this?! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

agatheloff said...

oh it's really great!

All Made Up said...

Lovely post and pics! I always seem to use the same old products when I call into Lush so I might branch out and give one of these a try :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

k said...

I have yet to try lush, but i can't wait to!

SabinePsynopsis said...

These bubble balls are so much fun!

Erica said...

I LOVE Lush products. This looks so cool!

Anonymous said...

wow it looks so gorgoeus! great review :) i definiltey have to try this out soon!

<33

ediot said...

hi darling! thanks for stopping by me
i love lush products. they smell wonderful. esp the rock star body wash and karma perfume.. im addicted to those too..
i wish i had a bath-tub. would buy even more products from lush if i did ;)
hope youre having a great week
xx

m0chiii said...

aww it makes your water very pretty !!

Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

WOW! That first picture is sooooooo cool. It looks like a picture of the globe!

Catarina said...

The water looks so cool :) I have never bought anything from Lush but I was given a bath bomb for my birthday that I still haven't tried out.
Thanks for your comment. Great blog, I am now following.
x