; />

Sunday 2 January 2011

2010 Favourites

This is just a quick run down of my favourite products of 2010 :)
Cleanser - simple refreshing cleanser
Toner – BodyShop seaweed toner
Moisturiser – Lancôme hydrazen neurocalm extreme soothing moisturising cream-gel (a bit of mouthful I know)
Eye cream – Clinique all about eyes rich
Lip treatment – Carmex Cherry
Exfoliator – St Ives blemish fighting scrub
Extra – L’Oreal Renewal lash Serum


Foundation – Mac studio sculpt
Concealer – Dior lift and sculpt
Blush – Clinique iced lotus
Eyeshadows – sleek storm palette
Mascara – Maybelline colossal mascara
Eyeliner – Bobbi brown gel liner
Lipstick – Natural collection Sunset
Brows – ELF eyebrow kit
Lipgloss – smash box (all their colours are lovely)


Polish – eyeko rain
Perfume – Chloe
Body exfoliator – BodyShop mango body scrub
Soap – Lush godmother
Top coat – seche vite
Make up remover – Lancôme Bi Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
Eye Primer - mac's paintpots (Inidanwood is my current favourite)


(Just so you know it's taken me nearly a year to learn how to centralise text on here...lol)

26 comments:

liketreasure said...

love so many of these products, too :)

Amy Acorn said...

wow great post x

Unknown said...

Great fave. So many of these are my fave too.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Maybelline Colossal Mascara is my absolute favorite - I never use anything else!! :)

Hannah- Ramblings of a Cosmetic Junkie said...

good choices :) we use the same cleanser & exfoliator haha x

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great products!! I'm still to try many of these...I'll get started soon:))

Radiant Make Up said...

@Hannah I change my cleanser around all the time, but this one is definately my most used :)

Lauren Loves said...

Love seeing everyone's favourites! Yours are fab - I love that mascara, except I think I'm allergic to it which is a bummer.

Lauren Loves...

Becca. said...

love these favourites!

thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Love Chloe perfume :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

One thing's for sure, Clinique will stay my favourite in 2011.

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Ellinor Forje said...

Thanks for sharing the tips, you've made me want to take a bath. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too whenyou havetime.

Cheers.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Great picks, and really cute collages ;]

Dressing Up For Me said...

I haven´t tried tried that Mango Body Scrub yet from The Body Shop.

Unknown said...

carmex is my fave x

ediot said...

thanks for sharing, i'm also completely addicted to carmax. it's essential for winter especially..
hope you're having a good beginning of 2011

xx

Jennifer R.Kociolek said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
Thanks for you lovely comment :)
new article online, tell me what you think?!
Hugs

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Love the Lancome Bio-Facil, its the best! great pics XOXO

Radiant Make Up said...

@Venus I agree, it's the best make up removed I've tried so far!! x

Josie said...

I love this rundown of favorite products! I also have several standbys that I absolutely adore.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Melminho said...

Great picks!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

http://melminho.blogspot.com/
http://tendasempreemsaldos.blogspot.com/

Ahleessa said...

Happy New Year!!! :) I was going to write a list of my favorite for 2010, but I got lazy... hehe~ It was fun reading yours. :)

Hannah- Ramblings of a Cosmetic Junkie said...

Hey, just letting you know that i've changed the URL of my blog... I didn't know that my followers wouldn't be able access it! So yeah big mistake... but here's my new address:

ramblingsofacosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com

xxx

Nadia said...

I love All about eyes, it's my fav eye cream! Did the L'oreal lash serum really work for you?? I didn't notice any results while I was using it :(( xx

DinaXYYan said...

Great faves! I've been wanting to try the St.Ives scrub, it sounds really good!

Happy New Year :)

Jillian said...

love the apricot scrub, too! as for eye primer, i've been using palladio herbal primer, which i think is amazing (not to mention, affordable). great picks!