; />

Friday 25 March 2011

Bronze-Golden FOTD

(I know I need to work on the title of these posts.. I'm working on it!)
I wasn’t planning on posting any more EOTD or FOTD unless I was going out or decided to do something a little bit different but a friend actually commented on this look so when I got home I decided to take a few pictures for you :)
I used..
Mac Honey Lust (I used this little eyeshadow trick) all over the lid
Urban decay Honey in the centre of the lid for some dimension
Urban decay Twice Baked and Shag through the crease
And as always Urban Decay Yeyo as a highlight!

For eyeliner I used my Bobbi brown gel liner in black
(I can’t say enough g
ood things about this!)
Rimmel’s sexy curves mascara :)
(I didn't do anything with my brows, I just left them natural)

If you’re curious about what I wore this with well..
I wore Clinique redness solutions foundation 01
Diorskin sculpt concealer 01
Benefit sugarbomb blush
Prestige 03 pure shimmer highlighter
& I just put some burts bees lip balm on my lips.

Hope you’ve enjoyed!! x

21 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Woww gorgeous look...love the lip shade too <3

Hannah- Ramblings of a Cosmetic Junkie said...

Lovely look, that eyeshadow is gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Pretty! I love gold eyeshadows, it's my too go shades along with taupe and brown (=

Radiant Make Up said...

@Gaby same! I always go for golds, or taupe when i'm in a rush :)

@hannah and Roxanne thank you!

Thanks for commenting!! x

Sara said...

It is so wearable! love the whole look you have created :) you look gorg!

Gemx said...

Really pretty! I love gold shades, especially now the sun is coming out more! :) x

Jenni said...

such a pretty eyeshadow look :D love the nails you did in the post below! xoxo

Radiant Make Up said...

@Gemx same, I always reach for golds once the sun starts to appear :)

@Sara Thank you, I just kept everything warm toned!

Thanks for commenting!! x

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Very pretty eye makeup love it:)

Reena Rai said...

What a gorgeous look, I love the eyeliner but don't think I could use the BB gel liner

Jillian said...

love this golden bronzey look. it's one of my favorite eye colors and it looks appropriate for all seasons. gotta' love the versatility!

Cherry said...

I love that, it's definitely something I'd do myself!

Lucy said...

You have such Beautiful eyes.
I have to get that MAC colour :D

Rainbows and Buttons
xx

Mimi said...

i love how subtle and beautiful this look is! it's definitely something i can try. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Radiant Make Up said...

@Jillian It really is so versatile :) I alway reach for golds!

@Lucy thank you, it really is a gorgeous colour just make sure to apply it wet!

Thanks for commenting!! x

Gertrude said...

Wow you are really pretty! Love the flush of colour the blush gives you! xo

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Gorgeous eyes! XOXO

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a beautiful look! That shadow is fabulous!

YB* said...

Gorgeous eyeshadow!

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

Radiant Make Up said...

@kristin thank you, I love the colours I used!

@gertrude thank you- I always think blush makes a huge difference:)

Thanks for commenting!! x