; />

Sunday 3 April 2011

Bella by Calvin Klein

I mentioned this lipgloss back in my February favourites and I’m still loving it just as much!
I had never heard much about calvin klein’s make up range so when I picked this up I wasn’t expecting anything amazing – it was purely the colour which drew me in – a pretty rosy pink with some mauve undertones which makes it wearable for just about everyone. It also has some slight shimmer in it which just adds a little bit of dimension.
(straight after application)
But, after using this for months it’s not the colour which makes this one of my ultimate favourite lip glosses it’s the texture and longevity.
(This after an hour and half after applying)
This is completely none sticky, in fact it feels really creamy and incredibly hydrating!
(after 2 and a half -3 hours)
Hopefully you can see, that although the lipgloss and worn off and faded it hasn’t clung to any dry skin and it’s faded really evenly with my lips still having a glossy finish and a wash of colour :)
The packaging of their lipglosses are also really pretty with the Calvin Klein logo on the top and a brush applicator which I always think makes applying the gloss alot easier!

Calvin Klein cosmetics are a little bit difficult to get hold off however you can order them Amazon as well as their official store

Have any of you tried any Calvin Klein Cosmetics?
Hope you've enjoyed!! x

23 comments:

Thedreamsofanizzyinabigwildworld:) said...

Ooh I want it!
Izzy x

daisychain said...

I think I need this in my life!

Gemx said...

I've not tried any Calvin Klein cosmetics, but this is a gorgeous lipgloss! Also, a lipgloss that lasts longer than an hour, that's amazing! :D xxx

DinaXYYan said...

I have yet to try any Calvin Klein's cosmetics but this lipgloss looks really pretty on you and it's really great that it's hydrating. Thanks for the review!

C said...

That's such a great color! Ahhhh I want it (:

Radiant Make Up said...

@Dinaxyyan the fact its hydrating is one of the main reasons I love it - it's so rare!

@Gemx I know - it really does last for ages :)

Thanks for commenting!! x

Unknown said...

I looks amazing. I haven't ever tried any Calvin Klein cosmetics but this looks fab. need to check them out now. xx

Unknown said...

I WANT! Amazing lip colour on you :)
Thanks for visiting and commenting on BLEURGH booski

Xisses Onyxsta
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Musicalhouses said...

Gorgeous lipgloss! It looks really pretty on you!

joana said...

awww looks amazing

Red Lip Gloss said...

I'm super impressed. Not only is the color amazing but it hardly faded during that time. I'm definitly going to look into this product line...

xo

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow I love that color! If I wore lipstick/gloss more often I would have to get it!! (I'm still not used to lipstick but I have been wearing foundation/eye shadow and mascara every day now! ...so hopefully soon I'll start with lipstick
:D)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

joana said...

Gorgeous lips

Cherry said...

Cute colour! I don't think I've ever tried any CK products before!

Winnie said...

That colour is so lovely on you! I've not tried any CK cosmetics before either but this gloss looks great.

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

wishing i had fuller lips like you! haha

Ahleessa said...

You have such pretty lip shapes! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty color!

Josie said...

This is SUCH a pretty color!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Marie said...

I haven't but this product / shade is making me want to try it!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Gawgus things... said...

I actually bought some CK cosmetics for my M-I-L at Christmas, so I might have to try them out myself now! XX

Unknown said...

I love this lip shade. You have such perfect lips for lipsticks! i've never tried CK cosmetics before :p

Radiant Make Up said...

@RainyDays thank you, they aren't well known for cosmetics but they have some great things!

Thanks for commenting!! x