(possibly not the best design to start with if you’re a complete beginner)
I can’t take credit for this lovely design as I’ve seen similar ones all over the place, just type sunset nails into google and you’ll end up with hundreds of slight variations on this look, some very simple and some crazily detailed!
1. Apply a stripe of gold for the sand at the bottom on your nail
(I used yellow and then gold over the top from barry m)
2. Once that's dry apply a blue stripe for the sea
3. Once that's dry apply a coral stripe
4. Once that's dry apply an orange stripe
5. Then apply a yellow stripe at the top just before the orange dries
(these two colours should hopefully blend a little)
7. Once it's dry, use a nail art dotter to slowly dot on the palm tree in black.
(alternatively you can use a cocktail stick or the end of a hair grip)
This is the hardest bit so take your time.
8. Once everything is dry apply a clear top coat and your done!
Hope you’ve enjoyed!! x
(you could do this on every finger or something similar, I chose to just apply a plain coat of coral to my other nails though so my thumbs remained the focal point)