; />

Saturday 5 June 2010

My Birthday Look FOTD

I pretty much always have my hair straight(as it’s naturally very straight) but since it was my birthday I fancied curling it for a change
I used my new curling tongs which are roughly 1inch. It took forever as my hair does not like being curled however I do love curls! As expected the curls dropped pretty quickly do I just threw it up in a messy bun before going out for dinner with the family

As expected the curls dropped out my hair at around 4ish so I just popped it up in a messy bun – I’ve started putting the bun to one side I think it looks pretty =]

Anyway onto make up - I wanted something pretty subtle and natural as family would be popping in all day, something inoffensive that i didn't need to top up :P

Face
Bourjois’ 10 hour sleep – I had 2 hours sleep!!! I wasn’t tired at all on my birthday though… very odd :p
I set it lightly with NYC lose powder – I’m trying to use up some of my setting powders…
And then a sweeped a little Georgia from benefit all over =]

Eyes
Gosh velvet liner in black on my top lash line
Gosh velvet liner in blue along my lower lash line – lol the blue just added a ‘pop’ of colour :p
And a mix of mascaras – still no look finding a dupe for my bad gal!
- no eyeshadows :(
I actually really like this look, it's pretty toned down but it's still me :)

Lips
I had revlon's colorstay ultimate liquid lipstick - review of this coming up soon :)

15 comments:

fern // FERNLAURA said...

Happy Birthday ( for yesterday) x

Radiant Make Up said...

Aw Thank you :)

Rebekah said...

Hope you had a lovely day :) Belated bday wishes

that make up is lovely!!

Sophie said...

Happy birthday for yesterday. I have only found your blog today! :)

missy_ellie_uk said...

You really suit the blue eyeliner, it looks pretty and fresh. Happy birthday for yesterday!

liloo said...

HBD huny :)
Love this look :)
Simple but funky ;)
xoxo

Jennifer said...

happy birthday yesterday! You looked pretty and the curls are really nice.. my hair can't hold anything either, it's too thin I think :(

Hannah Biggerstaff said...

You look beautiful! Hope you had an amazing birthday! :) Xx

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday! You should do a post showing us your presents :) xx

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday! your hair and make up look lovely :) thanks for following! <33

Vivianna said...

Hope you had a good day hun! You look beautiful x

Hannah said...

you look lovely! hope you had a great day!

i gave you a blog award !

http://95hannaah.blogspot.com/2010/06/sweet-blog-award.html

x

Joanne said...

Happy belated birthday! Your hair looks lovely, and I really like your eyemakeup :)

LadyBugSays ... said...

Happy belated birthday, hope you had a fab day!

Robyn said...

Hope you had a great day xxx