; />

Tuesday 29 June 2010

NOTD Nail Art


Nail Art – sound easy & looks super pretty but… yeah it’s harder than it looks(especially doing my right hand!)

I really like this pattern – it’s pretty :)

I used all Barry M (surprise surprise)

I’ve had quite a few comments on them which is always nice :P


(I took these the night I did them I had this sneaky suspicion I’d ruin them while I slept lol so the lightings terrible)

Does anyone have any tips on nail art? Anything that will help me make them less messy would be helpful :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty !! :D

http://raspberryprincesss.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

This is gorgeous! I'm getting more into nail art too, but my right hand is always so rubbish :( xx

Sylwia said...

beautiful nail polish :):):):):)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawsome :D:D:D:)

best wishes xoxo S.

Vivianna said...

Wow you're so talented, they look amazing!

P.s) There is a little tag for you on my blog, hope you're up for the challenge :)

Anonymous said...

that is just STUNNING! so lovely :) there are these special nail art pens which are available on places like ebay which have kind of hard short pointy tips: perfect for drawing intricate patterns on your nails!

thanks for commenting btw!
<33

Anonymous said...

Thx for ur sweet comment on my post :)

Visit my blog <3

Unknown said...

the 292 nail paint looks so nice! and i'm loving your nails. tis so cute :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Wish I could do it as well as you do. :)

Essie said...

I don't like a lot of nail art, but this is absolutely gorgeous!

www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

Essie said...

I don't like a lot of nail art, but this is absolutely gorgeous!

www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

Radiant Make Up said...

@Estee awh thank you :)
@Paperheart thanks!

Thanks for commenting!! x