I did this Halloween look over a week ago but for some reason I wasn’t quite happy with it so I never got around to posting it but, looking at it again I thought I might as well- hopefully it’ll give someone out there an idea for what to wear to a costume party :)
This one is just as simple as my other Halloween looks but it just takes a little longer to do, all you’ll need is a foundation, a white eyeliner, a contouring powder, an orange and a black eyeshadow, eyeliner and a mascara.
1. Apply your foundation (I opted for matte full coverage)
2. Sharply contour cheekbones & temples
3. Go around the contouring with the orange shadow
4. Draw on lightened areas with a white liner and blend
5. Sketch on stripes, liner and broaden out the nose with an eyeliner
6. Go over the liner with a black shadow to darken & draw on the lip
7. Conceal lower lip, apply mascara and touch up
8. Do your hair and your ready to do!
The more I look at this the more I like it but I’m still not 100% happy with it, what do you think? Have you decided on what you’re going to be this Halloween? I still can’t choose between the Fairy, the Mermaid and the Zombie!
Hope this has been Helpful!! x