Here’s my third Halloween make up look and this is a pretty generic Halloween make up that I suppose could work for nearly any costume – I’m just going to call this a zombie one though :)
This really is a look anyone can do as you need barely any products and its super quick to do!
- Apply a pale foundation or white face paint (I used a white foundation with a little gray eyeshadow) and powder your face
- Take a black shadow and start heavily contouring your cheek bones, your temples and your under eyes
- Place a black eyeshadow all over your lid and slightly blend out to create a dark smokey eye
- Take a black eyeliner and draw on the line of your cut, lightly line your lips then lightly do your brows
- apply a red eyeshadow(you can use a lipstick or a lip liner too) to draw on the open wound and around your eyes
- And to finish conceal your lips blending in the eyeliner and apply lashings of mascara- Simple!
I actually did something really simple to this last year and because there’s nothing fancy, it lasted the whole night with only one quick little touch up. Let me know what you’re going to be this Halloween and if you like this little Halloween make up idea posts :)
Hope you’ve enjoyed!! x