; />

Sunday 30 October 2011

Leopard Print NOTD


 I've been working all summer and consequently my nails are in pretty rubbish condition but I thought while they're still short I'd do a few posts on some super easy nail art that looks good on nails of any length. Leopard print has been done in pretty much every colour combination but this is probably my personal favourite as it's not 'too' bright but it still stands out. 


I used a black nail art pen I was trying out but, honestly, it was more trouble than it was worth. Using a cocktail stick or a nail art brush with some standard black polish works is much easier. Alternatively I know lots of people are using their liquid eyeliner to do designs (I've not tried that yet but I'll do a post on it soon)


Models Own 25 Carot Gold & Beth's Blue & Pink Tease Black Nail Art Pen
  (there are hundreds of better nail art pens- I was just trying this out but the formula is rubbish)

Hope you've enjoyed!! x

No comments: