; />

Thursday 8 May 2014

Jet-Lagged Face

I popped back to England or easter and while I was there I couldn't help but pick up a few bits and pieces - make up is damn expensive down under! Along with the obligatory collection lasting perfection concealer - I'm not going to talk about it since you're probably fed up of hearing about it's amazingness, I got the accompanying foundation, Super Liner Brow Artist from L'Oreal and Master Precise liquid liner, all of which I'm wearing today.
 I'm sure I'm not the only one who is completely impatient when it comes to trying out new make up, as soon as I buy it I can't wait to wear it!
 Excuse my terribly battered hoola bronzer - I've had this stuff for absolutely years and I've finally hit pan. But here's everything I was sporting today
I've been opting for the tinted moisturiser&mascara combo most days, with the occasional lick of concealer but today, inspired by collection's lasting perfection foundation I slapped on a full face, including the beautiful Soft and Gentle MSF from mac, I'd completely forgotten how this erases any hint of dull, tired looking skin (long-haul flights just make my skin look dead)
 Relvon's Tutti Frutti, Soft and Gentle, The Balm Bahama Mama, Hoola, Urban Decay Sin and Twice Baked eyeshadows
 I have a distinct love-hate relationship with Tutti Frutti, it's much brighter, and much more orange, than I'm usually comfortable with but sometimes you just need that injection of colour to give your fact a bit of a lift!
I kept my eyes pretty simply by digging out my old faithfuls of Urban decay's sin and Twice baked, I'm always surprised at the butteriness of sin and how stunning it looks swept all over the lid

No comments: