; />

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Dressed up Ponytail

You may have noticed I'm very low maintenance when it comes to my hair, I wash it, let it air dry and then pretty much leave it alone! So I often fall back on a bun or a ponytail when I need to do something with it, but putting your hair up in a ponytail doesn't have to simply be functional it can also look really chic with just a few additions!
My make up was actually really minimal, no foundation, just concealer, mascara and a great matte red lipstick. Mac Russian Red is clearly the star here so I keep everything else simple so I can pull off such a bold lip for day time

And to jazz up my hair itself I just take a small strange from the pony tail ad wrap it about the hair tie. I don't normally even bother using a hair grin to secure the piece of hair, I typically just secure it by putting the end back through the hair tie. An easy way to make it look like you put in some effort!

I've been wearing this way more than I probably should as the whole thing takes literally 5 minutes and yet I think I look pretty put together!

No comments: