; />

Saturday 14 June 2014

Impatient..

I am well and truly fed of up of living in places I can't decorate. Sure duvet covers, pillows and cushions, books and ornaments make the world of difference and allow you firmly put your stamp on a new place but it's just not the same as having somewhere of my own.
 I'm certainly not ready to enter into the big wide world of being a fully fledged adult, I am more than happy to wait a while before I have to deal with a 9-5 and bills and all those other terribly boring aspects of being adult. Having my own place though? That bit can't come soon enough!

Pinterest has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a while now, somehow I just lose hours on there! Recently there's been a decidedly interior decor focus on what I've been pinning, I just can't stop lusting over some people's beautiful homes!
Big headboards, Gallery Photo Walls, Accent Walls, Quirky details and a decidedly 'white' base are definitely recurring themes. These are just a couple of my favourite pictures I've pinned recently. I'd love a big window seat - something about sitting right in the window just seems super cosy and romantic.. just me? 
Tell me I'm not the only one who cannot wait to have my own place I can decorate how I please, and fill with my own collection of bits and pieces! Even if it's a tiny studio, having my own place seems to symbolise so much freedom. Let me know your thoughts :) 

No comments: